What is P3N?
P3N was founded to honor the patient/doctor relationship and strengthen the private practice model. We believe in a crafting a healthy relationship between doctors and patients by utilizing the tools of nationwide resources and programs.
- The best solution for private practice doctors
- We are owned and lead by our physician members
- We help you earn the highest MSSP savings bonus possible
- Participation in the ACO will optimize your MACRA/MIPS reporting and help you avert the escalating 4%-9% deductions
- We offer a suite of Value Based Reimbursement Programs
- Annual Wellness Program
- Chronic Care Management
- Transition Care Management
No Upfront Cost
In order for us to provide this opportunity for the ACO and the other VBR programs, we charge an annual fee of $750 for PCPS and $1,000 for Specialists.
You do not have to pay in advance, we will simply deduct it from your first checks you receive for participating.
These funds go back into creating the infrastructure to bring you more value.
Transitional Care Management (TCM)
Our P3N hospitalist has arranged for the necessary mandated paperwork and Medicare requirement which allows you to follow up with your recently discharged patients and earn from $185-$260 for the first office visit.
Annual Wellness Visit (AWV)
We have the tools (paper work and protocol) to train your office staff, giving them the framework to provide the Medicare mandated Annual Wellness Visit. Visits can be done by your nurse, or if you prefer, P3N will provide the service for a nominal fee.
Group Purchasing Organization (GPO)
Our GPO service provides discounts on your cell phones, credit card processing fees, office supplies, auto rental, just to name a few.
P3N believes physicians should be independent, but NOT alone
P3N offers a turnkey solution to thriving in the new healthcare environment.
Individually you must provide a MIPS (Merit-based Incentive Payment System) with four scoring categories:
- Quality Measures (PQRS- Physician Quality Reporting System)
- Cost/ Resource Use- Value Based Modifier
- Advancing are Information (renamed from Meaningful Use)
- CPIA- Clinical Practice Improvement Activities Performance Category
Top Reasons to join an ACO (Accountable Care Organization) or APM (Advanced Alternative Payment Models):
- No MIPS reporting and earn up to 5% Medicare bonus
- Medicare Shared Savings Program can lead to annual paid bonus, ranging from 0-$125