Pacific Private Practice Network is pleased to offer an exciting new program that can help your chronically ill patients and bring substantial revenue to your practice. We strongly invite your participation. The program is called Chronic Care Management and is designed to support your chronically ill fee-for-service Medicare beneficiaries. The government estimates that two thirds of your Medicare patients may qualify for this service. As part of their value based payment model, CMS will pay physicians who meet certain service and infrastructure requirements to enhance care coordination.
This Chronic Care Management will help patients by coordinating their care, providing coaching to help them achieve health and wellness goals developed with their physician, and make an electronic care plan available to all of their providers. The patients will receive a minimum of 20 minutes of non-face-to-face care management services each calendar month.
The program, offers incentive payments for work you may already be doing. The financial value is similar to successful ACO Medicare Shared Savings programs without having to wait for payment. For every 50 patients enrolled for the year, the physician would generate an additional $12,000 per year and net $6,000. Using an example of 300 patients, the practice would generate an additional $144,000 of which the physician would receive an incentive payment of $72,000. P3N would provide all of the personnel and infrastructure needed to meet the government requirements.
- Fee-for-service Medicare beneficiaries (HMO Medicare Advantage excluded)
- 24/7 access to a patient care plan developed and available to all the patient’s providers (P3N’s platform will provide this capability) The physician would continue to provide their usual daytime and after hour practice coverage
- Use of certified EHR by participating practitioner (does not require meaningful use status)
- Minimum of 20 minutes of clinical staff time per month focused on chronic care management (clinical staff provided by P3N)
- Maintain an electronic care plan (P3N will provide)
- Facilitate transitions of care (P3N will provide)
To sign up for the program or to learn more about P3N Chronic Care Management please call us at 949-441-5681